Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Yep, I'm Single and I have a Blog!

So, I just decided to do it. Yep, it's true. Here you have it!  For several years I have always had the thought in mind that only married couples were allowed to blog.  Of course, the word, "allowed" is used  in this context with its social acceptance implications.  For the longest time I always thought blogging was the new "scrapbooking" for newly married girls who needed something to do! Question...do I still feel this way? Maybe.  But, the fact that I am starting a blog is besides the point, right? Well, actually, it is the central point of this spheel, so who am I kidding anyway?!  
So you might ask, "well, why start a blog now, Troy?"  Answer: Good question, I have my doubts.  But I have decided to push aside those doubts and embrace this awesome opportunity to utilize this resource as a great way to journal my life, and to try a new form of networking...ish...something like that. :)  Finally, I would like to write more about the cool things in this so called life as we know it! That's it for now... the end...or is it the beginning! hmmmmm?!  (this is where I do the Austin powers pinky to the mouth and smirk!) 

3 Comments:

At May 6, 2009 at 9:42 PM , Blogger Chad said...

Woohoo! I got the first comment!
Having a blog IS the cool thing to do, I just started one too. ;)
http://blog.chadwestover.com

 
At May 6, 2009 at 10:27 PM , Blogger Stacie S-H said...

are you kidding me? I only knew about single people who did it when I joined..but yeah lots of married couples have one too. its all cool. I started a blog when I moved to Arizona so I've had one for almost 2 yrs now. Its pretty fun. Can I link you to mine?

 
At May 8, 2009 at 8:54 AM , Blogger Dianey Face said...

Hooray! Way to stand up for us single bloggers! I think you'll find it's pretty fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home