Saturday, June 20, 2009

More Kansas stuff

So, I don't take very many pictures with my old camera. I hardly ever take pictures...in fact, I am not quite sure where my camera is at right now... So, I steal all of the pictures from my sibling's blogs! I have to wait for them to post cool pictures so that I can take the ones that I like and use them as my own. Some may say this is a dirty trick, but until I buy a new camera, this will have to do! 
When I am with my family, one of our favorite activities is to create new games.  This was the final variation of two hours worth of several forms of the "cup" game. 
Most of the family that was present to celebrate Brent and Hunter's law school graduation. 
My dad and me...and Isaac! I have a great dad.  Happy Father's day pops!
We could be in a rodeo...that's what a lot of carousel experience can do for you.  We were on a lot more than just 8 seconds!  Oh, and we planned the color-coordination...we are cool like that!
Cleaning up at Jeremy's apartment. 

2 Comments:

At June 28, 2009 at 10:42 PM , Blogger Chance said...

Just found your blog, Troy! I think it is ok to be single and blogging! It helps people keep up with what you are doing-and helps you keep a "journal"! You will have something to blog about after this weekend!

 
At July 11, 2009 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Mindy said...

Found your blog on Chance's! Woot! Woot!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home