Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February =

....................Snowboarding!
..............and
Happiness!

Mom, Jeff, Natalie, and Grandmother came to visit because of President's Day weekend! We had a great time hanging out with Jeremy and Kendra, Bruce and Stacy, and...........with each other! (Sorry for all of the cliff hanger thoughts! They are sooo intense, huh! Yeah, I love to keep my readers in suspense because well, this is a new and improved blog, why not be kept in suspense!)............I'm retarded!
I love family, I love snowboarding, I love February!

1 Comments:

At February 17, 2010 at 9:16 AM , Blogger Stacie S-H said...

you ARE dating someone...i hate suspense!! haha jk :) hope you are happy. Looks like you are having fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home