Sunday, February 28, 2010

Project to Understand Females

This weekend has been extremely educational! I have gained instruction that apparently I sorely needed. My Friday and Saturday date nights were spent with some of the most amazing women in my life! Consisting of, my wonderful mother, my awesome sister-in-law Kendra, my niece Summer, and my nephew Isaac and I were along for the ride.

What we did:

  1. Laundry
  2. Sewed clothes
  3. Ironed clothes
  4. Baked cookies
  5. Made two delicious dinners, one night it was breakfast for dinner!
  6. Watched a Hallmark movie, "Love's Unending Dream" watched the Olympics
  7. Played with Isaac
  8. Went to the park
  9. Fed Isaac
  10. Bathed Isaac
  11. Put Isaac to sleep (scripture time, "Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear," prayers, and then I got to sing him to sleep!
  12. Deep conversations
  13. Plenty of Girl talk. I decided Men are from earth, but women really are from Venus! jk
  14. Held Summer, lots and lots

I feel that I have become thoroughly domesticated! I still don't understand women, but I have gained some insight into the thoughts and emotions that go through females' minds. I realize mistakes that I have made in the past and am ready to move forward with a new approach!

2 Comments:

At March 1, 2010 at 12:22 AM , Blogger Stacie S-H said...

awesome! what a fun time. So you were in Snowflake over the wknd?? or did your family come to see you in UT?

 
At March 25, 2010 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Julie Moore said...

Girls are tough to understand, aren't we?? You know, Hunter has worked really hard to figure me out (12 years of work!), and for the most part, we're on the same page. However, there are inevitably those moments when we see things soooo differently. Men and women ARE SO DIFFERENT! I wish you luck :-)--this may be an eternal venture :-).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home