Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Arizona Trip!

I was fortunate to enjoy a four day weekend away from work, so I made a trip home!

I loved that my car, whitetrash, made it home in record time. I liked being ticket free all weekend. I did not like being without AC.  

I loved driving into Snowflake! I liked that I devised a plan to surprise my mom. I did not like that she was absent for my surprise arrival.

I loved that my mom bought a big screen TV with satellite. I liked that I was able to watch some world cup games on it. I don't like that it is in Snowflake and I am in Provo.

I loved eating at Golden Canyon and Bahama Bucks in Mesa. I liked the nostalgic memories accompanied with these places. I really did not like how hot it was.

I loved seeing my dad, Cindy, and Jeff in Flagstaff. I liked how we were able to meet on the freeway. I did not like that I drove 1000 in one day.

I loved playing racquetball with my dad and brother. I liked that I was able to hit the ball really hard, lots of times. I really did not like one of referees.

I loved seeing Hunter and Julie and their great kids in Snowflake. I really liked playing dodgeball on the trampoline! I did not like that our time together was soo short.

I loved that when my car broke down, we were able to make it to our very own corrals. I liked that Jeff was with me during our wait to have a rock throwing competition and to play frisbee. I did not like that whitetrash is on its last leg.

I loved being in AZ spending time with family, playing racquetball, and eating great food! I liked being away from Utah. I did not like coming home to a twin bed.

I can't wait for Travis to come home! I am excited to be in AZ in a month!

 



  

1 Comments:

At July 12, 2010 at 1:20 AM , Blogger Stacie S-H said...

MMMm I like Bahama Bucks a lot! Thats cool you were in Mesa. I liked this blog post. Too bad that sweet tv is in Snowflake! Do you know an Ashlie Peterson (or Reidhead) ? She and her sister Kendl just got an apt in Gilbert or Mesa so now I gotta look for new roomies

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home