Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer!




Summer is the best, especially when softball is incorporated! I have been playing on a city league team and a BYU intramural team. Basically, we are the Champions! 



It was tons of fun playing on a team with a lot of great players who understand the game. This was our final cheer for team Joshua Ricks. 



Intramural champions! Pretty much the best day of my life. Having two Intramural Champion t-shirts in my closet will make me happy for...FOREVER! 
 I decided to get a Gold's Gym membership. It has been a great investment. I have enjoyed playing racquetball with several new players and I like trying to get huge like Arnold. 

GIRLS

 I have enjoyed meeting new girls. It's been fun. Although, timing and external decisions that I cannot control, make things interesting. The fam is still supportive of my singleness, but continue to encourage me to figure out the whole "marriage" thing. My 'sibling' committed me to bring a girl home for our family reunion. Easy enough right?! Don't worry fam, one of these days I'll pull through! 

AZ

I miss my family! Fortunately, I get to see some of them in Flagstaff at a racquetball tournament. I get to play doubles with my dad and my brother in a tournament. We will win. It will be cool. Also, at the end of July my missionary bro Travis comes home! I miss the kid a ton and can't wait to see him. Then we will have a sweet family reunion. It will be cool too. 

That's it!  

     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home