Sunday, December 13, 2020

Bridging the Gap - Do People still do this?

I started a blog 11 years ago. It seemed appropriate as a single male attending BYU and I enjoyed posting pictures and elaborating on random thoughts. Ironically, my last post detailed the weekend I met Emily, my beautiful, passionate, and intelligent wife. Sadly, since our memorable meeting, we haven't effectively documented our lives. Although, I have returned to this blog a few times to use the Hurst buttermilk syrup recipe! 

Now, I want to share lessons about life for Owen. If others stumble upon this and find value in it, great. I am happier and more fulfilled when I am creating and producing. I have more clarity when I am able to process thoughts and emotions.  Please visit www.lessonsforowen.com to view more! 

I made a bit of an edit to this blog and the purpose for it. Before completely moving on to "Lessons for Owen," I want to quickly pay homage to "My Life," the Troy of yesteryear. 

original blog title and pic

After 10 years, I still like many of the same books and movies, but life has definitely changed! One thing that hasn't changed, is that I'll use this blog to process lessons of life. Now, it'll be primarily targeted to Owen, but I hope to share universally helpful and true principles. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home